- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
- Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept sanitary goods, products that are intimate, hazardous materials or flammable liquids/gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use or any CD, DVD, software, video game or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for any reason not due to our own error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain number of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
- If you have not received a refund yet, please first check your bank account once again.
- Then contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next please contact your bank as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-220-6769.
Sale items (if applicable):
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable):
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item for the same item, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-220-6769 and send your item to: Shark Bite Apparel, 2 Salt Meadow Rd, Babylon NY 11702, United States.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver who will find out about your return.
-To return your product, you should mail your product to: Shark Bite Apparel, 2 Salt Meadow Rd, Babylon NY 11702, United States
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Thank you! Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-220-6769 if there is anything we can do to help make your experience a better one.
If you have any issues, we really appreciate you reaching out to us before writing a review, so that we have an opportunity to correct any issue you may be having.
In a world full of options, we truly appreciate you choosing us!